Our Spa Policy
All clients of Med Spa of Virginia Total Wellness Center may be assured of complete confidentiality regarding all aspects of their treatments and services.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment so that you may relax and enjoy our beautiful facility, and any necessary paperwork may be completed prior to your service.
- Your punctuality is greatly appreciated, so that we are able to dedicate the appropriate amount of time to your scheduled treatment/service. Lateness of more than 15 minutes will result in rescheduling your appointment.
- Please have your credit card or gift certificate number available to hold your scheduled appointment time.
- 24-hour advance notice is required to reschedule or cancel appointments. If we are notified less than 24 hours in advance, a $50.00 fee will be charged.
- If no notice is given for a missed appointment, the full service fee will be charged.
Please turn off your mobile phone and/or pager when inside the spa to maintain a serene ambiance and in consideration of other guests. For the health and safety of our clients and staff, smoking is not permitted in our facility. We love children. However, so that we may provide a safe and comfortable spa experience, children under the age of 15 are not allowed in our medical spa, unless they will be receiving services and are accompanied by an adult.
Gift cards are non-refundable, however, they are transferable to another party. We will gladly accept the return of any skin care product within 15 days of purchase for a full credit to your Med Spa of Virginia Total Wellness Center account or for an appropriate product exchange.
We accept Cash, Master Card, Visa, Debit Cards and Personal Checks, as well as Med Spa of Virginia Total Wellness Center Gift Cards. All spa prices are subject to change.